[directfb-users] Re: Reply-to function - Off Topic Message

Ville Syrjälä said:
> On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 05:02:08PM +0100, Duncan Webb wrote:
>> "Sven Neumann" <neo@convergence.de> wrote:
>> > Setting the Reply-To: header field by the mailing-list server is
>> > considered harmful for some good reasons. Please read
>> >
>> >   http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html.
>> >
>> This is an interesting article and seems to be based from sending person
>> mail to
>> a list.
>>
>> When you reply to a message on the list most, if not all, of the time
>> you want
>> to send the reply to the list.
>>
>> Using reply-all means that you should then edit the to: and cc: line of
>> the mail
>> to only send the reply to the list. Otherwise the sender receives two
>> mails.
>
> Use mutt. It has a list-reply feature. It also has a ton of other useful
> features.

Most of the time this is not possible, because I'm often at a site that
has severly restricted internet access (doesn't even allow ftp).
Currently, I'm forced to use a web based interface.

But thanks to Andre and Ville for the information about mutt.
Duncan