[directfb-users] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] matrox 550 tv out andmplayer prob

[directfb-users] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] matrox 550 tv out andmplayer problem

I am using vsync.

Yes it is vo_dfbmga.

But these aren't tearing artifacts, I know what those look like and had that
problem
initially without vsync.

The only way I can describe it is to say it's a similar effect to
interlacing artifacts when
you try and play interlaced material on a computer monitor. However, unlike
interlace artifacts
which are thin line-by-line abberations, this is "chunkier". More like bars
than lines.

I thought it might have something to do with the fact that Charlotte was a
cartoon, but
it also happens on an old version of Showboat.

Neil