[directfb-users] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] matrox 550 tv out and mplayer pro

[directfb-users] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] matrox 550 tv out and mplayer problem

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 07:21:59AM -0500, Neil Radisch wrote:
> Ok, if I use -noaspect, I get the interlace artifacts again.
> Shouldn't -noaspect
> be leaving the video alone and not scaling it?

You just told it to ignore the MPEG header aspect ratio. Which is
identical to your earlier -aspect 1.5 option. The end result is 720x426.

> It's really starting to smell like something is broken with mplayers aspect
> handling.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it.