[directfb-users] Re: How to make the DirectFB on top CLE266 work

[directfb-users] Re: How to make the DirectFB on top CLE266 work

I have double-checked the hardware configuration and the kernel modules.
The module of cle266vgaio is loaded and the graphic chip is VIA CLE266.

viapvr:~# lsmod
Module Size Used by Not tainted
cle266vgaio 1652 0 (unused)
fbgen 2964 0 (unused)