[directfb-users] Re: How to make the DirectFB on top CLE266 work

[directfb-users] Re: How to make the DirectFB on top CLE266 work

> After I installed libmpeg3 library, I tried your trick,
> but it doesn't work either.
> From the following messages, do you know why?

I agree with Sven - you are not actually using the CLE266 driver.

From your previous mail, I can see that you have the same hardware (CLE266
rev 3) and that the kernel module is installed, so far so good.

Does /dev/cle266vgaio exist? If you compiled the non-devfs version of the
module (found in CVS only), you must add the /dev entry manually:

mknod -m 666 /dev/cle266vgaio c 245 0

One other possible error:
Check /usr/local/lib/directfb-0.9.20, or wherever DirectFB's lib files are,
and see if you have libdirectfb_cle266.so. If not, the driver was never
compiled.

/Andreas