[directfb-users] Re: TV and monitor turn off

[directfb-users] Re: TV and monitor turn off

Le 11/15/2003 04:22 PM, tarass@club-internet.fr a joliment écrit :

with mplayer film.mpg -vo dfbmga both TV and monitor turn off.
Little by little with google I find the answers.

If a add -vo dfbmga:bes:norsct2 it worked on the monitor but the tv does't find syncro and shows mess.

How control this mess ?

I'm quiet desapointed by your answers :-(

At least indicate what topic is to be read in the doc or helswhere.

Thanks.

Nicolas.

--
Powered .~.