[directfb-users] Re: fbset 50hz pal

Le 11/16/2003 01:32 PM, tarass@club-internet.fr a joliment écrit :

Hello,

I did not find settings to put in /etc/fb.modes to switch to 50hz vertical refresh for pal tv output.
Are they useless, and if not where can I find them ?

I'm still have problem with the tv output with matrox G550: the tv did don't get the synchro, I see some images but it's flashing.
I tryed

mode "pal"
    # H: 15.625 kHz, V: 50.081 Hz
    geometry 640 256 640 256 4
    timings 70484 106 86 40 14 76 2
    bcast true
endmode

from

http://www.fifi.org/doc/fbset/examples/fb.modes.PAL.gz

It doesn't work. Am I on the right way ?

Please help me, I'm close to give up.

Nicolas.

--
   Powered           .~.