[directfb-users] Re: fbset and kernel disagree

[directfb-users] Re: fbset and kernel disagree

Ville Syrjälä wrote:

Anyway, what is the correct behaviour if I want to use
 - only the first
 - both heads?
matroxfb's second head support isn't used with DirectFB's CRTC2 code.
Does it mean that I do not have to even compile in matroxfb's second head support, to use the second head through DirectFB?

--
BÉRCI Norbert