[directfb-users] DirectFB is thread-safe?

[directfb-users] DirectFB is thread-safe?

I'm trying to transform an application which currently uses raw
keyboard/mouse handling and VESA framebuffer graphics, to use DirectFB
for both.  Each of these tasks, input handling and graphics handling,
run in their own thread.  Is it safe to use this same methodology for
DirectFB, which each thread calling the same IDirectFB object?

My initial test of using DirectFB like this dies pretty quickly, but I
am also far from a DFB expert so my code is not at all above suspicion.
--
Thanks,
Bill Hayden