[directfb-users] Forcing an Application to a layer

[directfb-users] Forcing an Application to a layer

How do you force an application to use a certain layer?  I want an application
(which uses sdl to use directfb) to use layer 0, so I can use mplayer on
layer 1 to display video over the application.

Also, the code to disable the mouse for directfb seems to be missing.  So I
have a mouse pointer in the middle of the screen...

Tony Murray