[directfb-users] Re: Forcing an Application to a layer

[directfb-users] Re: Forcing an Application to a layer

Hi,

Tony Murray <murrant@bvu.edu> writes:

> Also, the code to disable the mouse for directfb seems to be
> missing.  So I have a mouse pointer in the middle of the screen...

If you don't want a mouse pointer, you probably want a fullscreen
application and should set the cooperative level accordingly.

If you don't want to use fullscreen mode but still don't want any
mouse events, you can disable the mouse cursor for the display layer
(this needs exclusive/administrative access). Of course you can always
simply hide the mouse cursor by setting it's opacity to zero.

Sven