[directfb-users] Re: compile error in i2c-dev.h?

[directfb-users] Re: compile error in i2c-dev.h?

Hi,

Ville Syrjälä <syrjala@sci.fi> writes:

> > This is debian-unstable with a 2.4.22-kernel and a matrox g200. I've
> > been playing around with kernel params, but I'm pretty much stumped.
>
> Sounds like a broken kernel headers package...

Debian unstable seems to install kernel headers for 2.6. The best
solution is probably to use the headers of the kernel you are actually
using. Replace /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm with links into
the kernel source tree.

Sven