[directfb-users] Re: I can not show png pictures and ttf fonts

[directfb-users] Re: I can not show png pictures and ttf fonts

text and image work for me.

Do you use viafb or vesafb?

viafb has broken panning, so double buffering in DirectFB does not work.
I patched viafb and put in in our cvs.

Please check out:

linux-fb/cle266fb

andi