[directfb-users] Re: I can not show png pictures and ttf fonts

[directfb-users] Re: I can not show png pictures and ttf fonts

Thank you very much!

I've checked out your code from cvs. If I don't insert the cle266vgaio.o
module, then the tutorial programs 'image' and 'text' do work with the
new viafb but after I inserted the cle266vgaio module, these two program
cannot run properly anymore.

Do you have any clue about this?

/edward