[directfb-users] Starting XDirectFB

Hello,

  Ok, I have gotten XDirectFB to start correctly, but I'm having
problems with using it as the default X server.

  I have edited the startx file as shown here:

userclientrc=$HOME/.xinitrc
userserverrc=$HOME/.xserverrc
sysclientrc=/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
sysserverrc=/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
defaultclient=/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm
defaultserver=/usr/X11R6/bin/XDirectFB
defaultclientargs=""
defaultserverargs=""
clientargs=""
serverargs=""

  I have also added this line:

xinit $client $clientargs -- /usr/X11R6/bin/XDirectFB -enableRoot
-defaultOpacity 200 -ac -nolisten tcp & sleep 3 && DISPLAY=:0
$serverargs

  I'm using Fedora Core and when I boot up it starts with the normal X
server.  Although, if I stop X by using init 3 and run startx, it works
fine.  I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Edward