[directfb-users] Re: G450 two outputs (X primary, DirectFB secondary)

[directfb-users] Re: G450 two outputs (X primary, DirectFB secondary)

On freevo-users look for the thread "DirectFB help" that I started not
so long ago.  There's lots of info there and should get you going.

Basicly you need to build libsdl with directfb support.  I have two
development machines with directfb now (cle266 and G400) and would like
to make some improvements in Freevo to support some of the wonderful
things directfb has to offer.  This will probably require some hacking
of libsdl and mplayer as well.

-Rob