[directfb-users] Directfb hangs

Hi.

I habe sometimes problems with directfb. In some cases my
applications does not react on mouse/keyboard. When i log in from
another machine and kill my application, the console of the
computer my app is running on is dead (showing the last picture of
my application) and i'm not able to change to another console.

Is there any other solution then to reboot?

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.