[directfb-users] Re: Displaying buffer contents

Sven Neumann <neo@convergence.de> writes:

> Lock the surface, then write your data to the memory address the
> IDirectFBSurface::Lock() call gives you.

Outch! My fault, sorry. I was in a hurry and didn't read the
documentation very accurate.

Thank you once again for your patience.

> Help with the docs is always appreciated. Perhaps you want to
> contribute to the tutorials? Perhaps a short example of how to write
> data to a surface?

It may take some weeks, because at the moment i really have no
time. But i'll really try to contribute a little bit.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.