[directfb-users] Re: Displaying buffer contents

[directfb-users] Re: Displaying buffer contents

Quoting Sven Neumann:
> {
>   char *src = buffer;   /*  buffer points to your data buffer  */
>   char *dst;
>   int   pitch;
>
>   surface->Lock (surface, (void **) &dst, &pitch);

surface->Lock (surface, DSLF_WRITE, (void **) &dst, &pitch)   ;)

>   for (y = 0; y < height; y++)
>     {
>       memcpy (dst, src, width * bpp);
>
>       src += width * bpp;
>       dst += pitch;
>     }
>
>   surface->UnLock (surface);

surface->Unlock (surface)   ;)

> }

What about adding
IDirectFBSurface::Read ( x, y, width, height, dst, pitch ) and
IDirectFBSurface::Write( x, y, width, height, src, pitch )  ?

Did I miss a parameter? Is the order ok?