[directfb-users] Re: Displaying buffer contents

[directfb-users] Re: Displaying buffer contents

Hi,

Stefan Nobis <stefan-ml@snobis.de> writes:

> > Help with the docs is always appreciated. Perhaps you want to
> > contribute to the tutorials? Perhaps a short example of how to write
> > data to a surface?
>
> OK, here is a very simple example. Hope it helps.

Thanks.

I'd like to add that if you want to include the data in your code as
your example did, then it's a lot easier and also more efficient to
use directfb-csource. The directfb-csource(1) manpage has a short
example that outlines how to do this.

Sven