[directfb-users] Re: Unable to disallocate VT

[directfb-users] Re: Unable to disallocate VT

Hi All,
Actually i was able to overcome the problem of disallocation of VT.
Some how i was able to figure out the problem, looking into the vt.c
in the DirectFB/src/core/fbdev directory.

It was actually trying to control(using ioctl) the tty0. So this message
apears as part of not able to disallocate display memory related to cursor of
general purpose mous(GPM).
But if i am able to stop GPM & do it, the VT problem no more apears.

But with this, there comes another doubt. Why do we need to stop GPM, so that
i can use mouse in my DirectFB applications. If i dont stop GPM, then i cant
use my mouse in DirectFB applications.

Is there any other mechanism to overcome this problem, or stoping GPM is the
only way to do it?

Thanks again,

regards,
Bheemesh.