[directfb-users] directFB examples works but no console (vt)

[directfb-users] directFB examples works but no console (vt)

Hi List,

I have a
Via EPIA M II 10000 NEMIAH
with Debian (Kernel 2.4.24 with EPIA patch)

After boot I only get a Black screen with green blocks, which change on
keypress.

But when I started the examples df_fire, df_neo
remote (with ssh-login) they work fine.

After stopping the examples the screen is like before or with vertical yelow
stripes.

Is there anyone who could help?

Markus