[directfb-users] Display Layer use and Gradation for window

[directfb-users] Display Layer use and Gradation for window

Dear All

   I want to know does any gradation effect exists in
DirectFB ,i mean can i make smooth a surface or window
so that surface or window will be smooth from left to
right or right to left .
 For gradation i want my window should have pixels
more at left side of window and it decreases to right
.

  I have one question why  there is different pixel
formats  for one layer .
  And i found also for one layer i am calling
different drawing functions , but i found that for
different drawing functions pixel format is also
different !! if so  what is cause ?

 With Thanks
Manoj