[directfb-users] Matrox Millenium II support ?

[directfb-users] Matrox Millenium II support ?

Hello,

I found some old Matrox Millenium II card and put it aside my Matrox Millenium
G450. When I try to run directfb on it, I get a corrupted display :

http://home.scarlet.be/~kpelckma/directfb/dfb_0000.jpg

When trying mplayer, I get the error mentioned below.

My different versions are :
DirectFB : cvs
Kernel : 2.6 (without fusion and Matrox patches)
Mplayer 1.0_pre3

Did anyone succeed using the Millenium II with DirectFB ?

Cheers,

Kristof
________
DirectFB: Config - looking for suitable layer
DirectFB: Test format - layer 0 scale/pos 0
DirectFB: Test format - added layer 0 scale/pos 0
DirectFB: Config - layer 0
DirectFB: Layer reports format:201002
DirectFB: Desired pixelformat: 401804
DirectFB: Config - changing layer configuration (format)
 (!!!)  *** CAUTION [setting new configuration failed] *** layers.c (861)
DirectFB: ConfigError in layer configuration (format, flags=4)
(#) DirectFBError [MPlayer - layer pixelformat change]: Not supported!
DirectFB: Trying to recover via videomode change (VM).
DirectFB: Videomode  1280x1024 BPP 32
DirectFB: Layer has now pixelformat [201002]
DirectFB: Recovery failed!.
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver.
*** [scale] Exporting mp_image_t, 576x432x12bpp YUV planar, 373248 bytes

FATAL: Could not initialize video filters (-vf) or video output (-vo).