[directfb-users] Re: XDirectFB crashing

[resend, just realized I hit 'Reply' instead of 'Reply to all']

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 16:49, Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
> Quoting Jan Gukelberger:
> > However, I still have two mice:
[...]
> > Probably one from /dev/aux and one from /dev/input/mice, but I guess
the
> > only two possible fixes are  to remove one device from
inputdriver/ps2mouse.c
> > or rm one device file?
>
> These two are ok, one for PS2 and one for USB.

Hmm, but I do get a double click for every single click - does that
mean, that I have to rmmod some kernel module like psmouse or something
like that?
(I can't give it a try until I'm back to work at tuesday.)

Jan