[directfb-users] Re: XDirectFB and Root menu

[directfb-users] Re: XDirectFB and Root menu

Hi,

MvH <cola@looze.net> writes:

> in older versions of XDirectFB I could not use my left mouse button
> to click on the root menu in many windowmanagers
> (blackbox/wmaker/xfce)

A root menu is a menu that pops up from the root window, isn't it?
Well, XDirectFB is by default a root-less X server. This means there
is no root window that could receive the click events. But if I
remember correctly there's a command-line option to have XDirectFB
create a root window.

Sven