[directfb-users] Re: H3600 touch screen drivers, Sony jog dials

On 06/10/04 07:25, Kent Sandvik wrote:
> Looking at the DirectFB 0.9.20 configure, H3600 touchscreen support,
> WM97xx touchscreen support, and SonyPI jog dial drivers are built and
> enabled in case their specific header files are found in the linux/ dir.
> Any chance this could be turned on/off with a flag as some of the

I used the following environment variable to disable the build of jog dial:

  $ ac_cv_header_linux_sonypi_h=no ./configure ...

For H3600 and WM97xx, use ac_cv_header_linux_h3600_ts_h and
ac_cv_header_linux_wm97xx_h.

These pretend to be the cached results of the tests for the existence of
the header files.

Selwyn