[directfb-users] Re: H3600 touch screen drivers, Sony jog dials

[directfb-users] Re: H3600 touch screen drivers, Sony jog dials

Ville Syrjälä wrote:

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:08:15AM +0800, Selwyn Tang wrote:

On 06/10/04 07:25, Kent Sandvik wrote:

Looking at the DirectFB 0.9.20 configure, H3600 touchscreen support, WM97xx touchscreen support, and SonyPI jog dial drivers are built and enabled in case their specific header files are found in the linux/ dir. Any chance this could be turned on/off with a flag as some of the
I used the following environment variable to disable the build of jog dial:

 $ ac_cv_header_linux_sonypi_h=no ./configure ...

For H3600 and WM97xx, use ac_cv_header_linux_h3600_ts_h and
ac_cv_header_linux_wm97xx_h.

These pretend to be the cached results of the tests for the existence of
the header files.

I think someone should just convert the input driver selection to use a similar system as the gfxdrivers.
Thanks for the info, I will change my configure script, I patched the actual configure file before to force in the elimination of the specific input drivers.

If I have any spare time next week in my project I could take a look at how to clean up the input driver selection side.

--Kent