[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB apps hard lock my machine usingkernel 2.6.

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB apps hard lock my machine usingkernel 2.6.7

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:16:30 +0200
Noberasco Michele <michele.noberasco@tiscali.it> wrote:

> > Have your tried forcing the memcpy method?
> Mmmm, it crashes all the same :-(
> I'm gonna trying the recompile...
Recompiled both kernel and DirectFB with no optimizations, it keeps
crashing.
Only strange setup in my box is that I compiled the glibc library with
nptl support, may this be the cause of the problem?

Regards,
Michele Noberasco

--
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
		-- Alexander Woollcott