[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB apps hard lock my machine usingker nel 2.6

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB apps hard lock my machine usingker nel 2.6.7

From: "Bill Hayden"
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:58 AM
Subject: [directfb-users] Re: DirectFB apps hard lock my machine usingker
nel 2.6.7

> Then everyone with RedHat9/Mandrake10/Fedora would be complaining.  I
> doubt NPTL is the cause.

May be it is not related, but I have similar problem with 2.6.6,
Here is the thing. When I compile everything ( gcc from RedHat 8 ,
3.3.something. ) under 2.4.23 everything is great and my pydfb wrapper
passes all the tests.
Once I switch over to 2.6.6 kernel with exactly the same DirectFB and pydfb,
it locks hard during the stress test( test/rect.py in pydfb source tree ).

My config:
EPIA-6000/CLE266, Kernel 2.6.6-epia1, gcc 3.3.?, DirectFB 0.9.20,
pydfb-1.0.2

Still looking for the root cause, but appreciate any guesses or thoughts...
Dmitry/