[directfb-users] Re: Set-top Box Design - Usage Questions

[directfb-users] Re: Set-top Box Design - Usage Questions

Hi,

Bobby Sardana <sardana@obsoft.com> writes:

> 1) Can GTK widgets be embedded within DirectFB components? i.e., Can I
> use DFBTerm as an example and replace the term with a GTK listbox
> widget? Any examples that mix GTK + DirectFB API calls would help as
> reference.

You can write a GTK+ app and use the DirectFB API directly where
appropriate but I don't see how you could embed GTK+ widgets. It
seems like a rather unusual approach to do it that way.

Sven