[directfb-users] Range of colours with 16bpp and 8bpp

[directfb-users] Range of colours with 16bpp and 8bpp

Does anyone know what colour ranges for 16bpp and 8bpp are possible.
Since I'm currently not able to reduce the resolution I can't find it
out myself. 32bpp and 24bpp seems to run fine with 265 values per RGB.

Please test CheckDFB on your installation and tell me (E-Mail) your results.

O. Wyss

--
See a huge pile of work at "http://wyodesktop.sourceforge.net/";