[directfb-users] Multi-column listbox in DirectFB

[directfb-users] Multi-column listbox in DirectFB

Hello Sven & all,

Thank you for replying to my 1st question on whether GTK components can be mixed with DirectFB APIs. The reason I asked this question was that I am looking for pre-built components like listbox, tree manager etc. I am aware that some of these components are available in GTK and did not want to code them from scratch in DirectFB.

Was wondering if DirectFB provides such components? That would allow me not to mix GTK widgets with DirectFB APIs.

Thank you for all your help.

regards,

Bobby Sardana.
sardana@obsoft.com