[directfb-users] DirectFBGL and Mesa - compilation problem

[directfb-users] DirectFBGL and Mesa - compilation problem

  When trying to compile Mesa embedded-2-branch I noticed that it will
include <X11/Xlib.h> and another X11 include file.  I believe the file is
included from include/GL/glx.h  I do not have X installed, nore do I want X
on my system.  I'm wondering how you guys are compiling Mesa for use with
DirectFBGL without installing X server components?

  I'm trying the Mesa-embedded-2-branch-2004-06-25 snapshot posted earlier.

-Best regards,
        Lonnie Mendez