[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB persistent video output vs exclusive acces

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB persistent video output vs exclusive access

Heya,

* Rob Shortt <rob@infointeractive.com> [20040708 15:15]:
> I was thinking that when the UI application starts up it could
> initialise a number of windows and layers (I was thinking of using
> windowed mode).  Each window could have a certain purpose and specific
> position from top to bottom.  The bottom window could be used for the
> UI menus and display, top for and OSD text or graphics that you wish
> to display on top of everything else (including video), and the
> intermediate windows for video (pip, preview, and full display).

sounds very (video)memory expensive to me?

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine!
OpenPGP key 0x8F94C228 - DirectFB support crew - http://www.directfb.org/