[directfb-users] New to DirectFB

I've installed DirectFB as multi for the first time and have what may be a
stupid question but I can't find it in the archives or docs and I've been
over and over them.

How do I start DirectFB?  I boot to a framebuffer console with no problem,
DirectFB is installed so how do I get it running and check it's running?
Do I just run an app?

Also, how does multi-app work.  Does each app start it's own window?

Thanks.

--
Brett I. Holcomb