[directfb-users] Re: need some help: softdevice: radeon ok, mga-G550 NOT

[directfb-users] Re: need some help: softdevice: radeon ok, mga-G550 NOT-OK

On Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2004 00:29, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> Stefan Lucke wrote:

[ .. ]

> > I think this can be fixed with (in file video-dfb.c):
> > //#define COLORKEY 17,8,79
> > #define COLORKEY 0,0,0
> >
> > Thats why I sometimes hate defines. Code looks ok but defines ....
> > With this change I get a full transparent OSD with my matrox. So
> > it looks like Xv (no alpha :-( ).
>
> I changed it but the screen is now totally black : no video, no OSD. The
> OSD was dark blue letters (same color as the video background) over
> transparent black. Now the video background is simply black, thus the
> black transparent OSD background invisibly "shows" the black video
> background.

So I made some progress with my epia board and vdr-softdevice
dfb-out.

I get video and OSD with "disable-module=cle266" in /etc/directfbrc .

Without disable-module=cle266 I only get video and NO OSD :-(.

For "disbable.." you need the directfb patch I posted on directfb-dev list
and patch_post03.diff.bz2 (based on softdevice-0.0.6) from
http://www.lucke.in-berlin.de .

--
Stefan Lucke