[directfb-users] Re: Why Windows manager can move my Surface?

[directfb-users] Re: Why Windows manager can move my Surface?

Hi,

"Jack Liu (Shanghai)" <JackLiu@viatech.com.cn> writes:

> Dear all.
> 	I use DirectFB as follows:
>
> Create a  primary layer.
> Create a window on the primary layer.
> Create a surface withe the same size of the primary layer.

I would expect that you actually *get* the primary layer, create a
window on it and *get* the window surface. Is that what you are doing?
Could you perhaps give some short example code for this?

Sven