[directfb-users] Re: Why Windows manager can move my Surface?

[directfb-users] Re: Why Windows manager can move my Surface?

Quoting Jack Liu (Shanghai):
> 	The primary surface is "bgsurface", and the window is "window1" in
> above code.

Hi,

how do you set the bgsurface to be the background?

You need SetBackgroundImage() and SetBackgroundMode().

But I can't imagine though why the background isn't blue-green
all the time.