[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB won't restore screen on exit on i810

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB won't restore screen on exit on i810

>> Module loads ok, all DirectFB apps & examples run fine but complain about
>> "video mode not set"
>Please ignore that, it's a glitch in the CVS version that will be fixed
>prior to the next release (this month).

OK, good to know.
Is the "(!) DirectFB/core/fbdev: Panning display failed!
    --> Invalid argument                        "
when using the VESA driver in the same league?

>You can recover your screen by killing the app and running "chvt 1".
How can I do that if I don't have telnet or ssh access?

>Could you provide the log messages of the application?
I will as soon as I get my hands on the system again (tonight).

Best regards,

Christian Daschill

dok@directfb.org

2004.07.13 12:20 PM