[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB won't restore screen on exit on i810

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB won't restore screen on exit on i810

Hello Denis,

tried what you suggested and none of it worked.

>You can recover your screen by killing the app and running "chvt 1".
Nope, the app wont react to kill or killall, and chvt 1 doesn't switch me
back.

>Could you provide the log messages of the application?
the console logs show nothing out of the ordinary, except that I get a
kernel panic when I have no-vt-switch in directfbrc and exit any app. I
will provide more info on friday whe I have access to the system and my
email at the same time...

>If you have the Magic SysRq keys compiled in, you can press SysRq+K
>to kill all apps on the active VT and switch back to your original VT.
How can I find out/make sure this is compiled in? Currently pressing
SysRq-K doesn't do a thing.

Christian