[directfb-users] Re: gdk-directfb branched and updated for gtk+-2.4

[directfb-users] Re: gdk-directfb branched and updated for gtk+-2.4

Hi again,

Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
Please try running "libtool gdb gtk-query-immodules-2.0".

If it needs command line arguments, you can specify them after the "run"
command in gdb. A stacktrace in case of a segmentation fault would be
helpful.

I've fixed this problem and managed to build GTK+-directfb-2.4.4 successfully. Thanks for your help, anyway.

Running "gtk-demo" I've noticed a problem, though.
When I execute the "Application main window" test I can roll-down a menu (File, Preferences or Help) by continuously pressing on the mouse's left button, but I'm unable to select a menu item! In GTK+-directfb-2.0.9-2 the selection was done by "depressing" the mouse button over the menu item but this does not work anymore.

Best regards,
José Gonçalves