[directfb-users] Re: problems compiling DirectFBGL

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 01:17:54AM +0300, Ville Syrjälä wrote:
> I have some mga driver stuff pending (I ripped some fixed dmatmp stuff
> from Mesa cvs) so I think I should update the tarball.

Ok I just uploaded my latest stuff. I'm pretty sure the code was working
correctly before but now I'm getting segfaults in mallopt() in libc when I
quit the DirectFBGL examples. On the other hand Mesa demos via freeglut
don't segfault. Quake3 hangs when I quit it or try to change the "system"
options. Pretty weird stuff. I upgraded gcc, glibc and DirectFB stuff
yesterday so I'm not where the problems are coming from. I did try with
the older Mesa tarball and it still segfaulted.

I'd appreciate if someone could test the latest tarball on a
known-to-be-good system. Oh and Make sure you upgrade the drm module too.
The reason is that I changed the PCI id detection back to chip type style
stuff because G400 and G450 have the same PCI id. I'm not aware of any
accelerator differences between the chips but who knows...