[directfb-users] Re: [directfb-dev] DirectFB on cle266: ABI version does

[directfb-users] Re: [directfb-dev] DirectFB on cle266: ABI version does not match

Quoting Huber, Matthias RD-CP1:
> Hello,
> I installed DirectFB and viafb from CVS on my VIA Epia M-10000.
> Every DirectFB app including dfbinfo reports
>
> (!) Direct/Modules: ABI version of 'libdirectfb_cle266.so' (23) does not
> match 22!

The 22 is the version with which the libdirectfb was built. Normally the
version conflict is the other way around, i.e. libdirectfb has a higher
version than the driver.

Make sure that no old libdirectfb is used.

> (*) DirectFB/Core: Single Application Core. (with MMX support) (2004-05-08
> 08:16)

Looks like an older build.