[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB on Windows ?

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB on Windows ?

On Jul 17, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Dmitry Borisov wrote:
Hi guys,
I've been hanging around with DirectFB for a while now on my CLE266.
I was just curious if it is possible to have DirectFB( core only ) on
Windows ?
It seems pretty straight forward to me, this way I can remove SDL/DirectX
support from my side and focus only on DirectFB.

I have a similar question about the fusion module, what would it take to get multi-app support under win32/cygwin without the need to include the fusion module? --Kent