[directfb-users] Re: YUY2 video + RGBA osd alpha blending

On Sonntag, 18. Juli 2004 13:12, Claudio \ wrote:
> Stefan Lucke wrote:

[ .. ]

> >The problem is that the screen gets only updated once for a while when the osd is refreshed,
> >and only the area that is half transpararent is redrawn.
> >Graphic card is G550. DirectFB is v0.9.21.
> >
> >--
> >Stefan Lucke
> >
> I assume that your program is written in C++ and you are using DFB++.

Yes.

> Do you flip the osd surface after drawing to it ?

No, but fliping it, makes no difference.

> Have you tried using C and DirectFB ?

No, thats part of vdr-softdevice and switching from c++ to c is not an option (now).
I think DFB++ is just a c++ wrapper to DirectFB's c interface and should
make no difference.

Have to add to above behaviour:
When the osd dissappears the current yuv2 frame (surface) is refreshed (only once).

Stefan Lucke