[directfb-users] MODULEDIR

What would be the best way to extend the directfb configure so the MODULEDIR path could be specified as part of the configuration process? The reason is that the new gcc compilers with sysroot support makes it easy to isolate the libraries into a known location, but at runtime the module dir should be compiled for a fixed path, not necessary /usr/lib/<directfb-version>? I tried to find something existing, but with the exception of eprefix I could not find it ,and I don't want to use eprefix as that controls more than just the moduledir? But maybe there's something else that could be specified...

Thx, Kent