[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB crosscompile - How ?

[directfb-users] Re: DirectFB crosscompile - How ?

The Embedded-PC uses a i386 processor and we use a special
Embedded-Linux 'Elinos' from SysGo (Germany).

I can build DirectFB for our Embedded-PC without an error, but i can not
build 'FusionSound' against this DirectFB in /source/directfb/dfb.

For FusionSound, first i have to set:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/source/directfb/dfb/lib/pkgconfig"

otherwise pkg-config will find an old version of directfb integrated in
SuSe.

In the make of FusionSound i get this error:

grep: /usr/lib/libfusion.la: No such file or directory
sed: can't read /usr/lib/libfusion.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libfusion.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[3]: *** [libifusionsound.la] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

In /usr/lib/... on my SuSe there are no libraries ! I use the latest
release of libtool, but this error is still here.

How can i build 'FusinSound' against my DirectFB ?
Do i have to change something in DirectFB itself ?

Thanks for any help.

Kind regards

Matthias
J.Mueller AG