[directfb-users] what is needed to play video

[directfb-users] what is needed to play video

Hello,
I've got directfb installed (on a Debian system) with most of the
example programs and dfbsee working. However, I'm not able to play video
with MPlayer and directfb. MPlayer compiles but when I use the -vo
directfb switch, I hear sound and see only weird colors where the video
should be. If I start dfbsee with a movie file, I get an error saying
that no media provider was found.
Are there any (extra) libraries needed for this to work?

Thanks,

	andrej

--
echo ${girl_name} > /etc/dumpdates