[directfb-users] Re: GDK-DirectFB support for GTK+-2.4

[directfb-users] Re: GDK-DirectFB support for GTK+-2.4

Hi,

thanks to some help from Kent Sandvik support for GTK+-2.4 has been
seen some significant improvements in the HEAD branch of
gdk-directfb. At the moment I am still hunting a bug in the event
handling code. It seems that enter/leave notify events are somehow
screwed up. This causes quite some problems but I hope that this will
be figured out soon. Testing, feedback and of course patches would be
very much welcomed.

Sven